top of page

Tax Forms

Image by Christina @

Fill Out Your Tax Application

Filing taxes can be tough, whether you’re filing income taxes for your family or filing for your business. We’re here to take the guesswork out of navigating the tax system by handling all aspects of tax preparation, from distributing W2s to your employees to helping your family get a tax refund.

Image by Daniel Thomas
Image by Hillshire Farm

File Your Dependent Care Form

You may use this form to get the correct name, address and taxpayer identification number (TIN) from each person or organization that provides care for your child or other dependent if:

  • You plan to claim a credit for child and dependent care expenses on Form 1040 or 1040-SR, or

  • You receive benefits under your employer’s dependent care plan.

File Your Schedule C

Are you the sole proprietor of your business?


Confused about how to file taxes for your new freelance gig or side hustle?

We’re here to help!

We specialize in Schedule C Filing for entrepreneurs working solo, and offer professional, reliable accounting support to help your business grow.

Image by LinkedIn Sales Solutions
Image by CDC

Report Your Household Employment

Get Your Audit Protection Waiver

Image by Scott Graham
bottom of page